When do you require payment?

For weddings within 12 months I always ask for 50% of the total amount as the booking fee and the remaining 50% 30 days prior to the wedding itself. If you are booking more than 12 months in advance then I will split the booking fee so 25% of the total is payable at booking and 25% 12 months before with the remaining 50% 30 days prior.