Highley Manor is a stunning 19th-century manor house located in the heart of Sussex. It is the perfect setting for a wedding, with its elegant interiors, beautiful grounds, and stunning views of the South Downs.
If you are planning a wedding at Highley Manor, you will want to make sure that you have a photographer who can capture the magic of your special day. I am a wedding photographer based in Sussex, and I have had the pleasure of photographing weddings at Highley Manor on many occasions. I know the venue well, and I am confident that I can create stunning photographs that will capture the memories of your wedding day for years to come.
Why choose Highley Manor for your wedding photography?
- Variety of locations: Highley Manor has a variety of beautiful locations that are perfect for wedding photography. You can get married in the elegant ceremony room or in the gardens, with a great choice of photo locations for your couple photos afterwards.
- Natural light: Highley Manor is surrounded by windows, which means that there is plenty of natural light for photography. This is important for getting those soft, natural-looking photographs that you will love.
- Staff: The staff at Highley Manor are very welcoming and helpful. They will make sure that you have everything you need to make your wedding day perfect, including access to the grounds and the use of their equipment.
Tips for wedding photography at Highley Manor:
- Take advantage of the natural light. As I mentioned earlier, Highley Manor has plenty of natural light. Use this to your advantage by taking photos in the gardens, in the pavilion, or even in the ballroom.
- Be creative. Don’t be afraid to get creative with your photography. There are so many beautiful spots at Highley Manor that you can use for your photos.
- Have fun! Your wedding day is a special day, so make sure you enjoy it. Relax and let your photographer capture the memories of your day.
Book me for your wedding photography at Highley Manor today!
If you are interested in booking your wedding photography at Highley Manor, please contact me today. I would be honoured to be a part of your day and capture the magic of your special occasion.